Time: 2014 – 2015
Clients: The World Bank
This project is implemented to improve primary health care and community nutrition using an RBF approach. The development objective of the project is to increase the utilization of community nutrition and primary maternal and child health services in selected regions of The Gambia. This project will target women of reproductive age, including adolescents, and children under five. RTA is involved in providing survey management solutions to baseline surveys in at least 3 out of 7 regions of Gambia: the Upper River, the Central River and the North Bank West Region. The World Bank team will develop an evaluation to assess the impact of the above mentioned RBF interventions, as well as to provide externally valid advice on the feasibility and effectiveness of these approaches to other countries.
- Deploy the survey management system for data collection management and monitoring in Gambia
- Construct and test electronic forms for project questionnaire
- Provide training for enumerators on interviewing skills and tablet usage
- Provide training and support for the World Bank’s project team members on system usage
- Provide data cleaning service on a regular basis