Clients: Central Institute for Economic Management, Ministry of Planning & Investment
The study investigates the life conditions of rural – urban migrant households in Vietnam. Results of the study become the bases for academic research and governmental evidence-based policy evaluation. Real-Time Analytics was in charge of conducting a 500-household sample survey in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Develop tablet-based survey technology for data collection
- Design and test electronic forms of questionnaire used on tablets
- Recruit and conduct training for enumerators, team leaders, field supervisors
- Implement field data collection trips and monitor data collection quality with tablet survey technology
- Carry out data cleaning on a daily basis with real time survey data
- Deliver clean data sets for further analyses